[Development] QtWindowsExtras

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 12:58:00 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen <
oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:00:35AM +0000, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen <
> oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com> wrote:
> >
> > > - as we know, gerrit is too limited to actually allow it
> >
> > Actually, this will be pretty simple after the gerrit update.
> >
> i'll call it "pretty simple" when there is a gui for it (issue 560).
> so far, it's "just some file renames and sql statements" - totally
> simple, too. and you can royally mess it up ...

The plugin meant to provide the "rename-project" command off-hand.

> anyway, this doesn't change the other disadvantages of moving repos, so
> the proposal is unaltered.

There is also a well documented and "robust" solution for that, too. I
personally do not think it is that hard as presented. One does not have to
use sql statements et cetera in my understanding.

Laszlo