[Development] Qt 4.6.5 and 4.7.6 release candidates available

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Sun Feb 24 07:43:24 CET 2013

Getting back to the topic of these releases - what is our decision?

Shall we do the RC2 as proposed, but with shmget fix in 4.7.6, and later go to release unless problems are found? This would mean we accept that there is not perfect history available and that we trust the way changes were cherry-picked to 4.6.4 and 4.7.5.

Or shall we leave the history as it is and not release these?

Yours,

Tuukks