[Development] Qt 5.1 feature set and freeze date

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Mon Feb 25 17:11:53 CET 2013

Hello,

The main requirements are:
-the docs are modularized and conform to the Qt 5 documentation structure: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5DocumentationProject
-the docs compile readily using "make docs"

I only listed modules that have an official stable (or master) branch. The Qt Quick Controls will be listed once we get notification.

It would be helpful if Qt Sensors are in qt5.git as well.

Let me know if you have other questions.
See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,48902 for an example of how the pages might be set up.

Cheers,
Jerome P.
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt