[Development] QTBUG-29082 and Next Releases

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 26 19:01:54 CET 2013

On terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013 11.54.31, David Narvaez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I come to understand the branch workflow a bit better, I think I
> messed up the information in QTBUG-29082 when closing the bug. Since
> it was committed to stable, it means it won't be available in the next
> patch release, right? Should it be made available in the next patch
> releases in 5 and 4.8 since it was marked as critical? Also, will 4.7
> have a patch release? If so, will this fix be backported to 4.7?

It was committed to stable, so it will be present in the next patch release
created after that patch. The release branch does contain the change, so it
will be present in 5.0.2.

Its 4.8 backport means it will be present in the next 4.8 release, if that
happens.

It has not been backported to 4.7. I don't see why it should be.