[Development] Non-movable Qt build

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Wed Jan 2 10:53:03 CET 2013

Le 28/12/2012 13:15, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> On sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012 12.39.40, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 16:14:10 Yves Bailly wrote:
>>> Any hint greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Why can you not use 'make install'?
>
> He can do make install, but most people developing on Windows don't because
> their prefix is equal to the source dir.
>
> In any case, that's not the point: he wants to move the installed files after
> they've been installed.

Indeed.

Does anyone knows where I could find the source code of the "official" installer,
or at least some information about what it does? Because the installer *does*
relocate the binaries, that would be a good starting point to relocate my own binaries...

Anyway, have all a happy and healthy new year ;-)

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/