[Development] wip/android branch contains binaries without license

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jan 4 12:35:40 CET 2013

On sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013 09.26.55, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> If they are only required for keeping the linker quite and making sure that
> we  use the "right" set of symbols from the platform, perhaps it would be
> better to generate dummy libraries at build-time for example, from a
> manually generated list of symbols?

I can volunteer to implement that. It's pretty easy, especially if someone can
tell me whether any *data* symbols are required too.

What I need to know is:
 - what libraries we link to (do not include indirect library dependencies)
 - if we use only function calls or whether there are data relocations too

Note that this plan falls apart if those libraries are used for more than
linking. That is, if those libraries are deployed too.