[Development] Help needed with Qt5 stable tests

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at digia.com
Tue Jan 8 16:11:41 CET 2013

Hi,

It's been a lot of time now since qt5.git#stable was updated, so I'd
like to ask for help to check and hopefully fix the failing tests there.

The latest failure is:

  tst_qdeclarativelistview (qtquick1.git)
  tst_qperformancetimer    (qtquick1.git)
  tst_qscroller            (qtbase.git)

So if somebody is able to reproduce the failures and/or knows how to fix
them please do :)

I don't want to just mark them as insignificant without asking here
first and also because they are passing in their modules' CI.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/43215

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada