[Development] Qt 5 for Android developer mailing list

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at digia.com
Tue Jan 8 16:17:45 CET 2013

Historically we always had mailing lists for new platform development.

The reason has been that the topics vary quite a lot, starting with architectural design for some implementations and others. That can cause lots of noise on a generic mailing list, especially for those who are not interested/involved in the port itself.

However, those mailing lists also have been removed once the port was finished and then discussion has been moved to the general list.

BR,
Maurice