[Development] Platform Content Selection

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:11:19 CET 2013

> The reason qmlmin or a qml-defs-processor could work is that it's
> purely optimization. The QML code works exactly the same with and
> without it, so you can develop with the un-processed QML and then get
> a speed boost for the final deployment.

I should also mention that this is also how QRC currently works. You
should be able to develop your application using external QML files,
then move the entire tree into QRC and it should work just as before
(generating that QRC file is fairly easy using Creator). But that
breaks once you rely on behaviour changes implemented by switching QRC
files.

--
Alan Alpert