[Development] Qt 5 for Android developer mailing list

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 08:19:34 CET 2013

On 01/09/2013 09:12 PM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> To be honest I am reluctant to this mentality of not caring about others
> like me who do not wish to subscribe to many mailing lists.

I don't see any big issues: if you don't want to see the posts
separately, just make a filter so that they appear in the same folder as
this list.

Having a separate list is caring about others like me who are not
interested in the Android port development. ;-)
(while I'm interested in Qt for Android, I don't really care how this is
implemented)

Ciao,
   Alberto