[Development] Re: Proposal - QtSerialPort graduation from the Playground

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sat Jan 12 15:35:15 CET 2013

On Saturday, 12 January 2013 15:13:49 CEST, Uwe Rathmann wrote:
> the serial port and a plot library are a very natural combination and the
> idea of a special plot widget that is tailored to display values from the
> serial port has been discussed several times.

Armchair serial port user here. If I was writing an application for plotting the results received from a serial port in a widget, I would surely separate the plotting and the serial IO into two fully separate modules, if only for automated testing.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/