[Development] QtGraphicalEffects

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Tue Jan 15 14:40:05 CET 2013

On Tue, January 15, 2013 14:32:52 Thomas Senyk wrote:
> On Tue, January 15, 2013 13:31:18 Nichols Andy wrote:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > is anyone feeling somewhat responsible for QtGraphicalEffects?
> >
> > I got 2 commit I would like to push.
> > It's not on codereview, is it?
> >
> > It is:
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#q,project:qt/qtgraphicaleffects,n,z
> >

> > (...by the way: where do I find a list of projects on codereview?)
> >
> > There is a list here(if you are able to access this):
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#admin,projects
>
> OK .... that was easy ;) ... sorry for the dumb question, I never dared to
> click on the "Admin" button :D

I found my mistake...
I got the one from:
https://gitorious.org/qt-labs/qtgraphicaleffects

I should have used:
https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtgraphicaleffects

Maybe someone should close the qt-labs repo?
(e.g. delete all files and leave a README pointing to the right repo)
... on the other hand I might be the only one not able to find the right repo
right away ;)

Greets
Thomas