[Development] Compile Qt-4.8.2 with QPA on windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jan 16 17:37:40 CET 2013

On quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013 12.34.39, Amogh Kudari wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>       I wanted to know whether is it possible to compile QT 4.8.2 with QPA
> on Windows ?

QPA for non-Linux systems (besides Blackberry) is only supported in Qt 5.

There was a time, before Qt 5, that QPA actually compiled on Mac OS X. The
"cocoa" plugin is still there, but I wouldn't write an application with that.

There is no Windows plugin. So even if the rest of the code compiles and works
on Windows (which is extremely unlikely), you'll still need to write the
plugin yourself.