[Development] Qt 5.0.1 -- Release Testing

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 14:56:44 CET 2013

On 18.01.2013 14:37, Motyka Rafal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Qt 5.0.1 release testing has been started. We would like to kindly ask the Qt Community for help by testing the new
> packages.
>
>  1. Installer packages are available here: http://releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.1/backups/2013-01-18-412/
>
>  2. Qt bug reports should be reported in JIRA: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/
>
> Thank you.

I tested the mingw binaries and wondered why you don't install MinGW too.
There a are so much different mingw versions and if the precompiled
libraries should work the compiler must match.
At least you should document which mingw version you've used and maybe
provide a link to the binaries,  I assume
http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/prebuilt/mingw_32/x32-4.7.2-release-posix-sjlj-rev1.7z

Any special reason to use sjlj? Or just because it is the default?

Peter