[Development] Cannot compile QT4.8.4 with nmake Linker error

Amogh Kudari amogh.kudari5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:50:11 CET 2013

Hi Thiago,

 Thanks for your quick response.

Now I reconfigured without -qpa option but *still I am getting the same
errors.*

Now configuration looks something like this...

====ConfigureOption=====
configure.exe -debug -opensource -confirm-license -little-endian
-no-accessibility -no-stl -no-sql-sqlite -no-qt3support -no-nis -no-cups
-no-iconv -no-3dnow -no-openssl -no-dbus -no-phonon -no-xmlpatterns
-no-multimedia -no-script -no-scripttools -no-declarative -no-exceptions
-nomake tests -nomake examples -nomake demos -webkit-debug
====ConfigureOption=====

Any suggestions...

Regards,
Amogh.