[Development] QtMultimedia BIC / header cleanliness issue

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Tue Jan 22 11:40:23 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 08:14:03AM -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013 15.33.59, Knoll Lars wrote:
> > Finally reading up on some old emails…
> >
> > I'd say we add the virtual destructors. Better to deal with the fallout now
> > then in the future.
>
> And rename the libraries to libQt5Multimedia.so.6 ?

imo no. just pretend that it never happened.
at this point there aren't many packages which are considered stable,
and even fewer packages which depend on this module. other users won't
be affected by this change to any noteworthy degree.
however, make sure this gets into 5.0.1, which means bugging the release
team at this point, very soon.