[Development] QtMultimedia BIC / header cleanliness issue

Roscher-Nielsen Nils Christian nils.roscher-nielsen at digia.com
Tue Jan 22 14:48:00 CET 2013

I must say I agree with Andy here. Especially as we are actually doing this development in the open. As anyone can watch us, we are setting a standard for how SW development is done, and Qt has had a high star as far as SW quality goes. This is the reason many people choose Qt.

And I think that is goes without saying, even though not many people are likely to be using it, that especially as we do something out of the ordinary we need to properly document it. Anything else would be rude.

Best regards
 Nils Christian Roscher-Nielsen

  – Digia, Qt