[Development] Moving Qt 4 mobility and qt-labs to gerrit

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Tue Jan 22 15:15:58 CET 2013

Hello,

We are now generating the documentation in the 'master' branch of the Qt Mobility repository at doc-snapshot.qt-project.org: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/ It is built using Qt 4.8 and is built daily.

There is activity in the repository (and JIRA) and there are still people who use the Qt Mobility documentation.

I updated the HTML copyright header to match the Qt Project copyright notice. The other copyrights notices remain and I'll leave it to the maintainers or the community to update the repository.

Cheers,
Jerome P.
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt