[Development] Qt Windows Extras and Jump Lists

Ivan V. define-true-false at yandex.com
Thu Jan 24 23:40:16 CET 2013

Something more beautiful. :)

Firstly, there's no need in C-style abstractions.
Secondly, there will be implemented some more features.
And it won't be designed as a pugin for plugin, which uses library wrapped by another library.

I've already done some features. Code is here: https://github.com/dtf/QtWindowsExtras
Alsio, it is going to include various conversion functions, which where removed from QPixmap in Qt5, as was asked here: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2013-January/009390.html .

But that's not the topic. The only thing I would like to know is if it is ok to include in Qt code, which, I think, is some kind of hack. What do you think?