[Development] Qt 5.0.1 -- Release Testing

Chris Gilbert cgilbert at knaldtech.com
Fri Jan 25 11:44:46 CET 2013

Is there any chance we can get Desktop OpenGL builds to test under
msvc2010/i386 soon?

For a lot of us using QT for professional tools development, the lack of
one has been a showstopper.

(We've been attempting our own desktop gl builds from qt 5 git, but have
run into other issues)

Thanks,
Chris Gilbert
Knald Technologies, LLC