[Development] Cleaner code base patches

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jan 28 09:57:36 CET 2013

On terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013 23.26.07, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> 1) Qt library modules are compiled with -Werror (optional, via whitelist)

> 2) Direct compilation of all headers (mandatory)

> Both features are enabled only if -developer-build is passed.

I'm going to assume implied consent for the features.

We just need further opinions on where to enable the -Werror optional testing.
Options are:

1) always with -developer-build
2) on by default on -developer-build, but the CI disables it
3) completely optional, CI enables it
4) completely optional, not enabled by the CI

I favour options 1 or 2.