[Development] [Releasing] Qt 5.1.0 rc2 is out

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Jul 1 14:48:52 CEST 2013

On 1.7.2013 15.36, "Stephen Kelly" <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 01, 2013 14:23:04 Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 29, 2013 09:04:51 Ahumada Sergio wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > We have now released Qt 5.1.0 rc2.
>> >
>> > Packages are available from
>> > http://download.qt-project.org/development_releases/qt/5.1/5.1.0-rc2/
>>
>> I don't have a mac to hand today to test this or provide the missing
>> information, but this one, from the description, could be a blocker:
>>
>>  https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-32134
>>
>> If the missing information is provided, it would make the cmake files
>> entirely unusable on Mac. Feel free to confirm or deny if you have
>>access
>> to a Mac.
>
>Through a colleage testing and talking to ossi on IRC, this is confirmed,
>and
>I'm working on a patch.

Good that you are fixing this. We also need to determine if this is a
blocker for Qt 5.1.0 or not. The official way to build is using qmake and
make. If we want to keep cmake as an option, there should be more
automated testing of it so that it is not all the time breaking and
causing problems for releasing.

Yours,

		Tuukka