[Development] Qt5.1 new snapshot

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 1 07:42:55 CEST 2013

On segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013 05.20.10, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> The problem was that we were not able to build QtCreator with the latest
> changes in the Mac environment and that's why we cannot create all packages
> for RC2. After a short study it comes clear that this problem affects to
> all applications using private headers. We find fix for this issue really
> soon and after discussion in the Digia release team & management we made
> decision to postpone the RC2 one day again because of that build
> issue.  Unfortunately there isn't bug report for this build break at all;
> Everyone were focused to solve it. But this change fixes the issue:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,60080

Thanks for the explanation.

So it's as I feared: late changes to the buildsystem breaking the build.
Everyone, please pay attention to the mail I sent about the release branch. We
have to avoid those things.

Next time, please post an email whenever there's a deviation from the agreed
plan from the RT meeting.