[Development] Checking out Qt 5.0.2 sources

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 1 17:44:39 CEST 2013

On segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013 16.14.16, Tomasz Olszak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Current release branch contains 5.1 version.
> I can't build it on mipsel(some errors with PCRE) architecture and
> currently don't have time to investigate it. I know that it worked with 5.0.
>
> Is there a way to get Qt 5.0.2 sources in one command?
> There is no 5.0.2 tag in qt/qt5 repository.

The tag is in the qt/qtsdk repository. Consider qt/qtsdk as a branch of
qt/qt5. You can fetch all the tags into one repo:

thiago at tjmaciei-mobl2 ~/src/qt/qt5 (sdk u+1) $ git tag
qt-v5.0.0-alpha1
v5.0.0
v5.0.0-beta1
v5.0.0-beta2
v5.0.0-rc1
v5.0.0-rc2
v5.0.1
v5.0.1-rc1
v5.0.1-rc2
v5.0.2
v5.0.2-rc1
v5.1.0-alpha1
v5.1.0-beta1
v5.1.0-rc1
v5.1.0-rc1-packaging
v5.1.0-rc2-packaging

> Would it be enough If I manually check out all submodules to 5.0.2 tag?

Yes.