[Development] Checking out Qt 5.0.2 sources

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:32:41 CEST 2013

2013/7/1 Giuseppe D'Angelo <dangelog at gmail.com>

> On 1 July 2013 16:14, Tomasz Olszak <olszak.tomasz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can't build it on mipsel(some errors with PCRE) architecture and
> currently
> > don't have time to investigate it.
>
> And, by any chance, do you have the error messages you got when
> building on mipsel?
>
> --
> Giuseppe D'Angelo

Build targets are customized for different defines. Currently it doesn't
build for one of them. So it is not only mipsel related but rather
DEFINES/QMAKE_CLFLAGS related.
Now I am not able to paste error, I will investigate it tomorrow and send
an update.

However in my opinion using older Qt version than current one should be a
little bot more systemized. I asked about it few months ago in
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2013-March/010438.html when
I analysed qt-project workflow for adopting it in different project and
noticed that this case was not covered.

regards
Tomasz Olszak