[Development] Reenabling builds of kmap2qmap (for evdevkeyboard)

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Thu Jul 4 15:34:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

a5b2aa0ae8f9fc5b73f0c3f3f01a5c1f1d8119ed in qttools removed the build
of kmap2qmap entirely. While I agree with the premise (that 'embedded'
isn't really a seperate target in Qt anymore), I don't agree with the
outcome (that kmap2qmap now requires custom building) given that qmap
files are still required in evdevkeyboard.

Does anyone have a really strong feeling about keeping it not built by
default? Or can I just unconditionally add it to src.pro? It shouldn't
result in any noticable increase in build time, as it's a quite
self-contained thing.

BR,
Robin