[Development] [Interest] [Announce] Qt 5.1 released

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Fri Jul 5 08:03:27 CEST 2013

Le 04/07/2013 16:34, Mark a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Yves Bailly <yves.bailly at sescoi.fr> wrote:
>> Le 04/07/2013 16:17, Mark a écrit :
>>> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Yves Bailly <yves.bailly at sescoi.fr> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> That's probably a typo in the download page since the actual download
>>> link does contain opengl in it [1].
>>>
>>> [1] http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.1/5.1.0/qt-windows-opensource-5.1.0-mingw48_opengl-x86-offline.exe
>>
>> However the link you provide used MinGW, not MSVC2012...
>
> Oops :p
> Guess i found a typo then ;)

Well maybe there's a typo, but that still doesn't answer my initial question: are there any
plans to provide 32bits OpenGL for MSVC2012? :-)

If not, I'm ready to consider creating the installer myself and upload it somewhere, if someone
can point me on a description of the procedure applied to other "official" binaries.

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developer   -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/