[Development] Creating an offline installer

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Tue Jul 16 15:06:43 CEST 2013

Le 16/07/2013 10:50, Sergio Ahumada a écrit :
> On 07/16/2013 09:39 AM, Yves Bailly wrote:
>> [...]
>>        INSTALLER_FRAMEWORK_PRODUCT_KEY_CHECKER_BRANCH
>> TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 10 arguments (9 given)
>
> Hi,
>
> You could try this patch https://codereview.qt-project.org/61092
>
> Also, I'd say the README file is pretty out-of-date, so if you find
> errors you could maybe provide some fixes in Gerrit.

Thanks for your input... now I'm experiencing troubles when it tries to
"git clone" the installer framework, firewall problem...

If the README is out-of-date, I would loooove for a step-by-step tutorial :-)
I'm just trying something pretty basic, just provide an installer for
Qt's binaries, with the needed path patching - because compiled Qt is not
relocatable, did someone already said it's a real pain? ;-)

Having hard-coded paths in Qt's binaries is a REAL pain. Just in case nobody
already said it.

Thanks anyway, hours after hours I'm getting closer...

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developer   -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/