[Development] Qt CS 2013 Documentation Session

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 11:08:36 CEST 2013

Thank you for the notes!

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Pasion Jerome <Jerome.Pasion at digia.com>wrote:

>      - Links in the pages can go to the overview, C++ page, QML page, or
> elsewhere, which is confusing.

DoxyQML was shortly mentioned as the Plasma Active QML components is using
that.

After a bit of discussion with the maintainer of that project before
yesterday, my impression is that it is more like an adapter between C++
(what doxygen expects) and the QML end user interface. So, it feels like a
nice workaround rather than an optimal design. That is what one can achieve
with the doxygen filters and own tokenizer as far as I understand.

Here you can find an example how C++'ish it looks like instead of more
native:
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kde-runtime-apidocs/plasma/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents/html/index.html

Cheers,
Laszlo