[Development] QtQuick ML

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:10:31 CEST 2013

With the Qt CS sessions now over, I'd be happy to send a summary of
the QtQuick sessions to the ML. But we're looking at half a dozen
emails here, so I'd first like to know if we've come to a decision on
whether to have a separate qt-quick at qt-project.org ML?

It's the same concept as the #qt-quick IRC channel, including that we
have a very weak developers/users split with QtQuick (because
QtQuick.Controls uses QtQuick uses QtQml - same as many users who may
also use QtQuick.Controls).

Any objections?

If people are still objecting to this idea, I'll just use [QtQuick] in
the subject to this ML as a half-way measure. It's just going to be a
little harder for people to set their email filters on.

--
Alan Alpert