[Development] QtQuick ML

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 16:31:33 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Alan Alpert <416365416c at gmail.com> wrote:

> You haven't even addressed any of the arguments, which are the same as

the ones you (implicitly) agreed with about the IRC channels.

Alan, it is not the same, for me, at least. I have always considered the
qml/quick irc channel as a place for user support. I think there should be
a clear separation between user support and actual development discussion
about future direction and so forth.

As for user questions, there is already the interest mailing list, and for
development... wasn't it okay when you sent a set of emails in here last
time in a similar scenario and there was a significant amount of feedback?
Could you please elaborate on what went wrong with that?

Cheers,
Laszlo