[Development] QtQuick ML

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Fri Jul 19 10:37:57 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:08:40AM -0700, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I did hear from a couple of people that the traffic in the Dev mailing list is
> quite high already. That would be a reason to split.
>
> Do people agree it's high? Right now, we have a 350 emails / month average for
> the past 3 months (11-12 emails a day).

by my standards, that's ridiculously low. it takes a few seconds to skip
over the uninteresting mails, and i'm a *slow* reader.

a big part of why the traffic is so low here is that a lot of the
focused discussion happens in gerrit, and some in jira.

therefore i consider any "fanning out" of qt/ subprojects
counterproductive at this point.