[Development] HTTP persistent connection race condition

Justin Karneges justin at affinix.com
Fri Jul 19 22:35:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

QNetworkAccessManager supports persistent connections, and I am
observing a behavior today where some requests by my application are
failing if enough time passes between requests. I cannot say if this a
bug in Qt yet (it could very well be in my server-side code), but I am
wondering if Qt addresses the possibility of sending to a dead
persistent connection, or the possibility of a persistent connection
being closed by the server the moment a request is sent out?

Thanks,
Justin