[Development] Android missing SONAME in lib's causes
simon.lees at codan.com.au
Tue Jul 23 02:50:02 CEST 2013
On 07/22/2013 08:44 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 14:01:07 Simon Lees wrote:
>> this embeds SONAME libQt5x.so.5 into the Qt Libraries and NEEDED
>> libQt5Core.so.5 this is a good start as it removes the fixed path from
>> the needed line. It still causes issues on android however, as it tries
>> to load libQt5Core.so.5 etc that does not exist.
> I just submitted https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,61330 and then re-
> read this.
> Does this mean that my patch is wrong?
I set the following /"/QMAKE_LFLAGS_SONAME = -Wl,-soname=" i am
unsure if this is functionally equivalent to my change, hopefully i will
get a chance to try it later today.
This provides a improvement for me but it is not a complete solution, on
android we load libQt5xxx.so my solution as it was still tried to load
libQt5xxx.so.5 which doesn't exist as libraries are not symlinked on
android like they are on Linux and only libQt5xxx.so is present.
If there is a way to tell cmake to specify NEEDED as libQt5xxx.so
instead of libQt5xxx.so.5 in a CMakeLists.txt or in the toolchain files
then a solution that achieves the same result as mine is correct. I
didn't spend a great deal of time working on a solution for this second
part, the one or two things i tried, mainly removing version numbers in
the cmake toolchain files didn't help so i went back and wrote a script
that modified the make files to have -soname=libQt5xxx.so instead of
-soname=libQt5xxx.so.5 which does work without changes to cmake, i just
couldn't figure out how to make the Qt configure scripts generate this.
I will test your change in the next day or two but i suspect it won't be
a complete fix.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Development