[Development] Qt online installer "source code": where is it?

achartier at fastmail.fm achartier at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 25 02:12:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask but I thought I'd
ask anyway.

>From my understanding, the Qt online installer is implemented using the
Qt Installer Framework. I am currently working on making an installer
for one of my projects using the Qt Installer Framework and am
interested in looking at the "source code" of the Qt online installer to
understand how Digia has configured Qt's online installer. I realize
there is the Qt Online Installer source code on Gitorious at
http://qt.gitorious.org/installer-framework, however this is the source
code for the Qt Installer Framework itself; I am instead interested in
the configuration for Qt's online installer so I can learn from a real
working example.

I have searched online for this but cannot find it. Is the configuration
for Qt's online installer available publicly somewhere? If not, it would
be great if it was, as it would serve as a great example of how to make
use of the Qt Installer Framework.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!