[Development] [QML] Positioner and Qt Quick Layout

guillaume.belz at free.fr guillaume.belz at free.fr
Sun Jul 28 15:05:57 CEST 2013

Hi,
When testing Qt Quick Layout, I see it's not possible to get index from Positioner in layouts.
This code works:

import QtQuick 2.0
Grid { rows : 3; columns : 3 spacing : 4 Repeater { model : 9 Rectangle { width : 50; height : 50 color : "lightgreen" Text { anchors.centerIn : parent font.pointSize : 14 text : parent .Positioner.index } } } }
But not this code:
import QtQuick 2.0 import QtQuick.Layouts 1.0 GridLayout { rows : 3; columns : 3 Repeater { model : 9 Rectangle { width : 50; height : 50 color : "lightgreen" Text { anchors.centerIn : parent font.pointSize : 14 text : parent .Positioner.index } } } } Bug ou feature ? ( I did not find any entry in bugreport) Thanks Guillaume Belz