[Development] QCommandLineParser

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 15:28:04 CEST 2013

I doubt that is doable as there are far too many shells out there that have all kinds of different behavior.

I would suggest, rather, that you simply note that the correct method for that shell would be to do the following instead:

./init-repository --module-subset="qtbase,qtsvg"

Or simply do not use that shell.

$0.02

Ben