[Development] QStandardPath search paths

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Wed Jul 31 18:33:31 CEST 2013

Sounds like a good idea to me. The two features (QStandardPaths and search dirs in QFile/QDir) were developed separately (the former after the latter).

If we are serious about promotional the search paths then this is probably the way to go :)

I wonder what Filesystem folks think about it (especially Andreas, who was around when I added the search dirs with Girish)

Simon