[Development] Request: QTouchEvents

Francisco Ortega franciscoraulortega at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:37:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I notice that QTouchEvent::TouchPoint does not have the ID given by the
Platform device.

In qwindowsmousehandler.cpp I found the following:

 const TOUCHINPUT &winTouchInput = winTouchInputs[i];
        int id = m_touchInputIDToTouchPointID.value(winTouchInput.dwID, -1);
        if (id == -1) {
            id = m_touchInputIDToTouchPointID.size();
            m_touchInputIDToTouchPointID.insert(winTouchInput.dwID, id);
        }

However, the platform ID may be important to some people working in Touch.
It is important to me. I could augment the data structure, but I think this
should be a unified  approach for all platform.
Math.Max  if no ID can be found.... type unsigned long or something like
that...

I'm going to add it as a suggestion.

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science
Florida International University
http://www.FranciscoRaulOrtega.com
"No me quieras por que gane, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo
Bielsa