[Development] (Re-)Introducing Alex Blasche

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Mon Jun 3 13:04:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm happy to tell you all that Alex Blasche has started working for us
today. Alex used to head most of the Qt mobility efforts from Nokia's
Brisbane office. He is still (and will continue as) the maintainer for Qt
Location, Qt Connectivity and Qt Systems.

Alex will start his work by going through the modules that were part of Qt
mobility in 4.x times and that we haven't made a part of Qt 5 yet. We then
hope to have a good understanding of how we'd like to proceed with these
modules within a few weeks from now, and when and how we can bring these
modules back as an integral part of Qt 5.x.

Alex will work out of our Berlin office. He'll also come to the Qt
Contributor Days in Bilbao.

Welcome back Alex!

Cheers,
Lars