[Development] Introducing QtMetrics

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Tue Jun 4 12:13:16 CEST 2013

Hi

We are ready to launch our QtMetrics page for the public now.

Description from its wiki page:
Purpose of the Qt Metrics web portal is to visualize and communicate the progress of Qt quality, focusing first to Continuous Integration (CI) but to cover e.g. code coverage, autotest, release test automation and manual test metrics and reports later on. Goal is to automate laborious manual work that is required e.g. in the CI release cycle to report the key information, as well as providing real time data with good performance. Target audience is Qt integration teams (in Digia) and the global Qt developer community.

The main page can be found here:
http://testresults.qt-project.org/qtmetrics/index.php

And the wiki page describing it in more detail can be found here:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Metrics_Page_Description

Note 1: Loading it the first time can take a while. It caches data in your current session, making browsing more user friendly. If it hasn't loaded the windows in a minute, hit reload. It sometimes keeps trying to load when it's indexing new data in the background.

Note 2: The data you see is currently manually kept up to date about once a day. This will be changed as soon as we have time to implement an automated function for this that triggers after a build.

Regards,
-Tony & Juha

Tony Sarajärvi
Senior Software Designer
Digia, Qt

Digia Plc
Elektroniikkatie 10
FI-90590 Oulu

Email: tony.sarajarvi at digia.com<mailto:tony.sarajarvi at digia.com>
Mobile: +358 050 482 1416
http://qt.digia.com
| Blog<http://blog.digia.com/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/digiaonline> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/5119> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/digiaonline> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/digiaonline> |
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.