[Development] Clarification on Mac 10.6 support for Qt 5.2

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jun 6 17:15:47 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013 11.22.28, Koehne Kai wrote:
> > That means we need to change the Qt 5.1 RC1 build scripts to pass
> > -no-c++11.
> Isn't the lower risk approach to just revert the change in the release
> branch? That is, we'd have the same behavior as with 5.0. I understand that
> passing -no-c++11 explicitly would be more invasive.

To be honest, it might be. Liang found an issue yesterday when compiling
QtLocation, since it has a .pro file with CONFIG -= qt.

The problem is that the revert needs investigation. I'm not sure that
reverting this commit alone is enough or won't break other things out there.

Passing -no-c++11 should be easy. But it doesn't fix Liang's problem.