[Development] Jira components for Qt for Tizen project

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at digia.com
Fri Jun 7 15:29:40 CEST 2013

On 06/07/2013 03:19 PM, Salovaara Akseli wrote:
> [...]

For Android and iOS these are actual components:

- https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG/component/19927
- https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG/component/20020

because it was noted that labels didn't work quite well

- https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTJIRA-208

I know that some people are against of having a ports' components
(discussed on IRC) and that it might actually be a policy about not to
have them, so I think this is a good opportunity to find an agreement
and fix whatever might be wrong.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada