[Development] OSX CMake broken in 5.1.1

Daiwei Li daiweili at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:57:43 CEST 2013

> Thanks for reporting! Can you confirm that the equivalent happens when you
> use
>  find_package(Qt5Core REQUIRED)
> ?

Sure, thanks for responding and looking into this! The equivalent does
occur with Qt5Core, and in several other Qt modules (I would guess it
happens with all of the ones I use based on the contents of /include.

What flags did you pass to configure Qt? Can you confirm that the paths
> referenced in Qt5Core_PRIVATE_INCLUDE_DIRS do not exist? Where actually are
> the private headers?

 The configure command I used was:

./configure -prefix $install_dir -release -opensource -confirm-license
-shared -nomake examples -nomake demos -nomake docs -no-c++11 -platform
macx-clang

The missing paths definitely do not exist. The contents of /include are:
QtOpenGLExtensions QtPlatformSupport  QtUiTools

It seems like the headers are all located at:

lib/<module_name>.framework/Headers

rather than in include. I haven't checked but perhaps configuring with
-no-framework would put them in the location that the CMake script expects,
though -framework is the default configuration.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Best,
Daiwei