[Development] OSX very strange focus problem?

Jose jc.fernandez.navarro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:14:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have stumbled upon to an error that does not really make much sense to
me, though I am probably missing something.

I am working on a qt5 based application, it works find on linux, however
when I build it on MAC I get a very strange behavior. The main window
contains a qtabwidget which has 4 pages, each of which contains different
components.

When I start the application the components in the first page do not
respond to click/press events. However, if I increase the size of the
window to a certain level, components on the right part of the tab start to
respond, therefore I can click or interact on them. Same  behavior occurs
in every page. I believe there is a focus problem or layout problem but I
cannot really get to figure out what it is.

Also, is QtMacExtras integrated into qt 5.0.2 or I need to build it and
integrate it separately into my project?

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks