[Development] Code Coverage of QtBase - new report available online

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jun 12 00:33:38 CEST 2013

On terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2013 22.53.25, Sébastien Fricker wrote:
> Hi,
> The new qtbase code coverage report is now available at
> http://download.froglogic.com/public/qt5-squishcoco-report/
>
> It is as usual computed on a daily base.
>
> Changes:
>
>  1. The difference is computed between the origin/dev and origin/stable
>     branch of qtbase.git (before it was the the master branch of Qt5 and
>     the version 5.0.0)
>  2. The report is now generated using Squish Coco v2.1.7. This version
>     provides a better HTML report with CSS popups.

Thanks, it looks great!

I've just looked over the new QUrl code (qurl.cpp, qurlquery.cpp and
qurlrecode.cpp) to see what it pointed out. It's suggesting a few new test
cases for edge cases (such as UTF-8 decoding something starting with %F5).

Some files with 0% coverage suggest that some tests were not run properly, but
most of them are functionality hard to test (the OpenGL functions, the PDF
writer).