[Development] New installers available

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:20:31 CEST 2013

Oh and there is an installer issue for the online version. I selected
C:\Qt5 for installation. That folder already existed because QtCreator
is also installed in there (separate package). When canceling the
installer it completely removed the C:\Qt5 folder.. Not a biggie, but
unexpected to say the least. The offline installer doesn't do this.