[Development] Qt 4.8.5 Release Candidate 2 available & new sha1

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Fri Jun 14 17:19:54 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 02:43:30PM +0100, haithem rahmani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does the qtwebkit 2.2.4 included in this release support the "texmap"?
> I enabled it in the qt-4.8.0 and it doesn't even compile.

You might have more success with the non-official 2.3 release for 4.8:
http://blogs.kde.org/2012/11/14/introducing-qtwebkit-23

There is no support for this release but CSS animations and transforms are among the few things that should work better, if you can manage to cope with the more complicated build.

Cheers,
Jocelyn