[Development] New installers available

Yuchen Deng loaden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:21:55 CEST 2013

I totally support Stephen point! you are not alone!

BTW, It's seems I discovered the problem, and say the `lib/Qt*.dll` can be
safety delete.
It will broken CMake build just in recently. but seems nobody care.
I don't know how to search in the list, so pls just ignored what I say.

anyway, it's done. and we have to move on.

Best Regards
Yuchen