[Development] Qt 5.1 release candidate out

Raul Metsma raul at innovaatik.ee
Wed Jun 19 14:19:32 CEST 2013

One more issue.
If you add after install more components with MaintenanceTool.exe then it fails to register new qt set to qtcreator.
First investigation shows that it does not run qtpatcher on added component, qmake -query shows wrong paths

Another note
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt510RC1KnownIssues
	• The libraries in the binary installer now are compiled with c++11 support, which requires linking against libstdc++. This library is available only on 10.7 onwards
it should be libc++ not libstdc++

Raul Metsma